Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pageants and Pancakes


Happy friday everyone!


With contestant orientation, workshop, and the 2014 Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen Pageant coming up TOMORROW I have to catch you up on what I’ve been doing as your Miss Moorhead 2013!

Lets start with february 14th,  valentines day! I spent the day of love in a place that I truly love...My hometown! I traveled home for the 42nd annual Miss Nisswa Scholarship Pageant. The Miss Nisswa pageant is a stand alone local pageant put on by the Nisswa Women of Today. This event has always been near and dear to my heart, it was the very first pageant I ever participated in (I was the first runner-up) and it is a tradition that I try to make it home for every year. Congrats to Miss Nisswa 2014 Ellie Erholtz!






Does your favorite food have a national holiday? Mine sure does! March 4th was IHOP’s International Pancake Day benefitting the Children’s Miracle Network. I spent the day at the Fargo IHOP with some Minnesota and North Dakota queens. We had a blast greeting customers coming in for their free Pancakes and bringing in donations for CMN!






In other news, I ran my second every 5k on St. Patricks day in Crosslake! I finished 3 minutes ahead of my last race time!



Wish me luck at orientation!

Maren Goff

Miss Moorhead 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment